All property photos
Click to View
loading your dream home...
1559 37th Avenue, San Francisco-Sold
$300,000 Over list price
Ultra Contemporary Sunset Home
Epitomizing all of what the most discerning buyer in today’s marketplace seeks this mostly new construction home in the central sunset district has it all. Located close to Sunset Parkway on a wide flat street with unobstructed views to the east, and west to the ocean, the home embodies the most desirable features buyers are desiring.
Superb craftsmanship and design have gone into the complete reformation of a distinctly 1930’s style San Francisco home. Featuring a contemporary open floor plan and 9+ foot ceilings, the statement is set.
An infusion of light fills the main living area with the use of recessed lighting and skylights. The focal point of the room is the floor to ceiling recessed electric fireplace. A state of the art chef’s kitchen with custom cabinetry plus a center island with seating is an entertainer’s delight.
With 4 bedrooms, 5 and one half bathrooms, an office/ could be 5th bedroom, a family room, gym, laundry room, one car garage, landscaped front and rear yards and a rooftop escape with 180 degree views, this home has it all. Welcome home.
Main Living Area
White Oak flooring throughout
Custom built-in electric fireplace with remote
Custom built cabinetry
Farm style kitchen sink with designer faucet
Elegant guest bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
Primary bedroom with ocean views
Large bathroom with quartz countertops, separate soaking tub, enclosed glass shower, walk-in closet
Two additional bedrooms, one ensuite with partial ocean views
Lower Living Area
Versatile great room with white oak flooring, wine refrigerator with a built-in sink
Two bedrooms with garden views, one ensuite
Laundry room with designer washer, dryer and new cabinetry
Full bathroom with shower
Work-out/gym room with full bathroom and shower
One car garage with EV charger
180 degree unobstructed view of sky fused with the ocean
Rooftop door accessed by stairway from main living area
All new construction fully permitted.
New electrical, plumbing, mechanical systems throughout
Seismically retrofitted (entire house)
• Career 96% high efficiency 100,000 BTU Heating system
• Thermador® Appliance package (Push open built- in refrigerator)
• Custom wood cabinetry clean and flush design with push opener, vanities and built-ins by AGT
• Indoor Electric fireplace by Napoleon
• Quartz artificial Stone countertops
• Imported made in ITALY SPAIN Tile
• Modern Lighting by Varnado and CRYSTAL chandelier by KJLars
• Plumbing fixtures by Hansgrohe
• Oak flooring throughout by Milano Palermo
• 50 Amp EV charging station in garage
• Efficient hot water systems by NAVIEN
• Windows by ANDERSEN
• Composite and torch down 3-layer roof by CertainTeed
• Sound-proof Fire-proof wool insulation by ROCKWOOL
• Modern glass garage door and smart phone control Chamberlain opener
• Composite T-rex rooftop decks
• Wired CAD 6 Home security surveillance 4K camera by LOREX including the 2TB Storage
• Smart entry door system by GOOGLE (outdoor surveillance Doorbell by Nest, video entry by
Google display with two-way communication)
• CAD 6 Wiring all around the house ready for custom WiFi enabled
• Wireless and wired network (T-P Link modem, router/access point, network switch, wireless access
• 1 car garage plus 1 additional parking space on-site
• Tempered glass railing system attached with white oak solid carved wood handrail
• The PANASONIC quiet fan in all bathrooms
• 200 Amp main panel plus two 120 Amp sub-panel by SIEMENS
• High quality solid redwood fence without grain by GSL
• Modern closets with shelves, drawers, and rack
• Backyard pavers
• Exterior modern lighting by LANFU
• Modern screwless outlets by ENERLITES
• Modern heating vent by Buildmart
• High efficiency Skylight by VELUX
The Outer Sunset is a deliciously quiet residential enclave with quaint stretches of shops and cafes along its main drags of Noriega and Taraval Streets. Adjacent to Ocean Beach, this charming hamlet is replete with outdoor activity opportunities. Renown for its foggy summer weather, the Outer Sunset is a popular destination for folks wishing to escape oppressive summer heat.
Great walking, biking and jogging routes can be found along Sunset Boulevard, as well as delightful nature trails exploring the adjacent Golden Gate Park. This is a beach community, and on sunny days residents flock to the sandy beachfront, enjoying ocean walks, family picnics and occasional swims for the hearty few. Surfing is very popular year-round. Local destination Fort Funston is a bastion of family fun, with abundant dune exploration, and viewing of world-class hang gliding overhead. Nearby can be found the highest point in San Francisco, Mount Davidson, where hiking and breathtaking views are the course of the day.
And don’t miss the San Francisco Zoo! Its a fantastic chance for kids to experience wildlife first hand. There is an educational center which holds regular classes on wildlife and conservation. The recently renovated Parkside Branch of the S.F. Public Library holds educational events and exhibits. And one of the great gems of San Francisco, Stern Grove hosts a widely-anticipated free performing-arts festival each summer. Area residents prepare picnics, and make a blanket their home for the day while they are entertained by a wide array of performers and musical genres, including jazz, blues and opera.
The Outer Sunset, with regard to housing, offers a range of multi-family and single-family homes. Many residences offer details including hardwood floors, fireplaces, garages and level backyards, great for family gatherings. Muni’s N-Judah L-Taraval lines conveniently shuttle residents to and from downtown.”